Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professionals
Five Star Professionals partnered with Seattle magazine to identify real estate, mortgage and insurance professionals in the Seattle area who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, as well as other consumers. Clients may also submit evaluations online. Phone, mail and online respondents rated their service professional on criteria such as overall satis cation and whether they would recommend the provider to a friend. The research methodology allows no more than 7% of professionals in each category to receive the award.
Professionals who satisfied each of the following objective criteria were named a Seattle Five Star Real Estate Agent, Five Star Mortgage Professional or Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professional:
- Received a qualifying client satisfaction rating.
- Satisfied the applicable state licensing requirements.
- Actively employed a licensed professional for a minimum of three years.
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
- Satisfied minimum client volume or production on a one-year and three-year basis (number and volume of transactions or number of client households served).
- Five Star Professionals surveyed more than 7.500 Seattle homeowners. The final list of Seattle Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professionals is a select group, representing less than 1% of insurance professionals in the area. Evaluations were collected by mail, phone and online at www.fivestarprofessioanl.com/homesurvey.
- The Five Star Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Professionals and Home/Auto Insurance Professionals do not pay a free to be included in the erase rah or the final list.
- Each professional is screen against state governing bodies to verify that licenses are current and no disciplinary actions are pending.
- The inclusion of a real estate agent, mortgage professional or insurance professional on the final lists should not be constructed as an endorsement by Five Star Professional or Seattle Magazine.
- The research process incorporates a statistically valid sample in order to identify the professional in the local market who score highest in overall satisfaction. Professionals are not included on the list unless their score is statistically valid.
For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Washington's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.